PRODUCT INFORMATION, FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION
ARE THE DEMISIONS EXACT?
Handmade upholstery involves the contributions of many skilled individuals, who manually cut, sew, and upholster each upholstered product. The stated dimensions and other specifications included on our website for each individual product are our standard measurements, and each handmade piece will vary slightly from those standard measurements. We also round the upholstered product measurements included on our website up to the nearest one inch (1”). Approximate outside & inside dimensions are indicated on the website. Because each piece is custom upholstered by different craftsman, variations up to 1.5″ may occur. We will not be held liable for minor variations.
- Frames are primarily hardwoods, double doweled, glued and screwed for maximum strength.
- The individual weight capacity for each wood frame for normal residential applications is 300lbs.
- Fabrics are carefully selected from many of the finest mills. However, no guarantee is made or implied as to any fabrics wearability, cleanability or colorfastness.
- Due to variations in wood species and hand application, deviation from the wood finishes shown on our website will occur. All finishes shown are close representations, not exact color matches.
- Pillows are standard with zippers.
- Standard pillow filler construction is 60% polyester fiber and 40% select down and waterfowl feathers.